November 8, 2014

I've had this poem stuck in my head all day, but I can't remember where I read it or who the author is. Maybe you can help me. Here's what I can remember of the words:

"I just want to marry the pussy.
I just want to marry the pussy.
I just want to marry the pussy.
Wanna go down on my knees
and ask that pussy to marry me."

... It was either Alfred Lord Tennyson or R. Kelly.

---

Okay that was a joke. That song was not in my head all day. Today I mostly listened to 2Pac and Björk.

A few weeks ago a friend of mine texted me because she was listening to "Nice & Slow" by Usher and it made her think of me. I asked her, "At what point in my life should I start to worry that women only think of me when they hear Usher or R. Kelly?" She said, "You should be worried already."

That reminds me of one time when I was sat at a bus stop listening to a new Usher album, waiting for S to come pick me up. We went to the park and held hands... sigh. I just want to marry the hand hold.

For the record, even I find Kelly's song "Marry The Pussy" somewhat disturbing. I'd love to get Tennyson's opinion, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive