November 16, 2014

Fucked up again, as usual. Emailed her when I shouldn't have. I wanted to post a picture of me in my halloween costume next to a picture of she in hers, then I looked at the two photos side by side. I look like an idiot next to her gorgeous self. Should see that it would never work. But can't see what she ever (supposedly) saw in me. Or maybe I do see it and that's what I miss. The eyes. Her eyes. They're like undiscovered treasure (sorry for the pirate reference). Sigh.

One of life's regrets is that I never got a photograph of us together. But I never thought I'd need one. I thought that in time all my life would be one beautiful momentary photograph after another, so fantastical that no mere digital capture could contain it.

Hope is a pretty thing. Delicate, like most beauty.

[Editor's note] Despite the fact that she's out of my league, we look awesome together. She's a dream I'll chase for the rest of my insignificant life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive