October 12, 2014

I wish I could tell her that I believe we're soul mates without sounding stupid. I was just listening to "Tir Na Nog" by Van Morrison. There's a YouTube video that a father made for his deceased son, and it's that song set to a slideshow that tells the Celtic mythology story behind the song. The guy's son was a big Van Morrison fan.

Maybe I'm just feeling mystical, but I know by the way the waves of our lives overlap that we're meant to be for each other. Even if I never see her again, I know it.

Who am I kidding... If I'm going to wish at all, I would wish that she'd say, "I agree."

"We've been together before,
in a different incarnation.
And we loved each other then as well,
and we sat down in contemplation.
Many many many times you kissed mine eyes,
in Tir Na Nog."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive