October 21, 2014

Great Moments In 21st Century Texting

Generally speaking, I don't open up to anyone. But, once in a great while, I open up to my sister.

My sister said she was falling asleep so I said, "Up for a woman question or hold off?"
Sis: "Go for it."
Me: "If an ex who is with someone else sends a pic with her naked breast in it and acts nonchalant about it how should a guy interpret that?"
Sis: "Like she's looking for attention. Wth like just outta the blue?"
Me: "Well I email her once in a while and she normally doesn't respond. Then a couple weeks ago she was like, 'I'll send you some pictures.' She emails me about twice a year."
Sis: "Ummmm, that seems weird to throw a boob in there. She's toying with you it seems to me. If I were you I'd act like it didn't phase me."
Me: "Yeah well. I'm me. I fucked it up already. She has awesome boobs though."
Sis: "Lol tmi haha"
Me: "Yeah I'd probably been better off not knowing her boobs are awesome too."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive