March 2, 2014

I wish I could tell her all of the things I miss doing to her body. Sometimes it's all I can think about. It seemed to me that we were plugged in to each other and that electricity ran through our veins. My tongue and my hands feel lifeless against anyone else's skin.

And just as often I find myself wondering if it was ever real for her.

Sigh. What I wouldn't give to board the vessel of her body and confront her beautiful heart and her tender mind once more. I could see her eyes, the light in them like those gorgeous sky lanterns with their warm illumination. But they have floated away and when I think of what I was once able to feel and to see while exploring her magnificent body I get cold, like I'm floating in the ocean at midnight.

If only the memory of fire could keep you warm...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive