March 26, 2014

A new vow:

I just went to CNN.com out of a force of habit, knowing full well that CNN is owned by an unscrupulous twat, and i saw this headline: "Who has the best butt in Prime Time TV?"

I will officially never go to CNN.com again because of this. It's the last straw.

---

In other news, Barcelona's chances at winning the Spanish league were reignited after a great performance from them and a poor performance from their rivals whom they defeated over the weekend. Unfortunately, the progress and the victory were marred by a horrible injury to their goalkeeper Victor Valdes. He's been the team's goalkeeper for some 14 years and only recently announced that he would be leaving in summer to explore a new challenge. But he had a terrible knee injury today and it looks like his last season with the team has come to an abrupt end. I felt very sorry him, as after all he has done for the club he deserves a more successful and dignified exit than this. I would've certainly traded the victory for his safety if I could, as I'm sure many Barca would have.

---

Also, I am tired but can't sleep. That is (one of) the worst feeling(s).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive