July 7, 2015

Great Moments In 21st Century Television

I probably never would've watched The Office if not for the fact that it's my sister's favorite show.

This scene always reminds me of a moment I shared with Jerry, a coworker of mine who died in a car accident. He was one of the only people I ever spoke to openly about my feelings for S. He and I were cleaning the walls of a flooded room, listening to Hispanic music from the radio. I told him how I felt about S and he was surprised. He told me to go for it.

It's funny, I remember the first time I ever made S laugh/smile. We were in a staff meeting and I was making jokes to her about how awesome Jerry was and how he and I "go way back". I'll never forget the first time I made her laugh.

And I remember Jerry's funeral, when I held R's hand.

I miss Jerry sometimes.

I miss S and R always.

"Don't give up." – The Office

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive