December 27, 2014

Great Moments In 20th Century Music

The history behind Sam Cooke and the famous Copacabana nightclub is quite storied. It was a tumultuous time in his troubled life, and in American history with regards to civil rights. His album At The Copa is one of the most triumphant, amazing soul albums ever recorded.

I hope happiness for everyone I know (and everyone I don't) in 2015. Instead of taking your New Year's Eve midnight moment to make a resolution of change, I humbly suggest that you take the moment to reflect and be thankful for what and whom you have. You never know when your heart will up and walk away from you. This song makes me wish for someone, but most of all I wish her happiness. I hope the kiss she shares at midnight tastes like love.

I wish I could shower her whole body in midnight kisses with all the love on my lips until her trembling self was overflowing, but I wish for too much.

"When I Fall In Love" – Sam Cooke

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers