April 16, 2014

Barcelona's loss today was so depressing, not even watching a foreign film could make me feel better. They played horribly.

The team effectively lost all 3 titles in 3 successive games at the tail end of the season. It was crunch time and they buckled.

Messi's eyes were so restrainedly misty... mi pobre amigo!

---

"So In Love" by Curtis Mayfield is a spectacular song. I was listening to it today and thinking, "The feeling of this song is exactly the feeling I want people to get from having known me. It'd be great for my funeral, or even just my exit." Then in my head the film rolled of me leaving my current office, saying goodbye to my friends, with this song playing in the background as I drove away from the place one final time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive