June 11, 2015

I played quite well today. I scored four goals and made two or three assists, as well as two or three key passes.

I also made up a dumb joke. It goes like this:

Which blud type is a universil donor?

Typo.

---

I hope it makes S laugh. If it makes her smile, then my day was worth living through.

---

I met a little girl, age seven or so, at the water fountain in the park. I was filling my water bottle and she was attempting to fill her green pale but she wasn't having much luck. I goofed around with her. I asked her if she was trying to make mud out of the sand and she laughed. She couldn't fill her bucket so I poured the water from my bottle into it and she skipped away happily. It was a nice moment. The whole while I was thinking of R, of course. I haven't felt truly goofy with anyone in a long while. I miss S and R. My heart longs to be goofy with my two favorite goofballs.

But such is life. At least I have the memory of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive