August 7, 2011

"I'd Have Sex With My Wife In A Stairwell" And Other Things Seen Today

I became part of a group admiring the display of a man and woman having sex in a public stairwell. We stood on the other side of the glass as the two copulated on the concrete floor of the stairwell, the woman supine and the man mounted. An admirer banged on the window to catch their attention, and the man looked to his audience in recognition and began making comedically emphatic gestures with his head and torso, embellishing the act of intercourse that he was engaged in. It was clear he felt like a rock star. The people that stood for it were amused and those walking past were disgusted. I yelled to the crowd, in earnestness soaked in sarcasm, "What we're witnessing here is a beautiful expression of love between two people." A guy closer up turned to the crowd and said, "Now that's a fuckin' skank." I told my friend who was shocked by what we were witnessing, partially in jest, "C'mon now. Maybe they're married." She joked that no married man would say to his wife that they should have sex in a stairwell. My reply was, "I'd have sex with my wife in a stairwell."

I also saw someone drew a penis on the wall of the public library.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive